8 months after the wife lost her missing ring!
American couple Drew Hasee and Kian Emily Young After walking around, Emily's missing marriage ring was found eight months apart, Hussein said. In 2011, the couple traveled to Canada. Emily lost her wedding ring in a way accident in the 7 million dollar amount of ice.
Then she went back to Canada without telling anyone, except for eight months, to smile again in her mother's face. Where the ring was lost, the help of a metal detector expert helped the missing ring. When he returned, he gave the ring to wife.
"I was not able to tolerate the cry of Emily after losing the ring," said Haski, "I decided to find the ring that day, but both of us were looking for three hours, but I did not know that the region started melting in May When consulting with some of my friends, I know of a website named Ring Finder. "
He further said,
"From that website, I found a metal detector, Side Contain, and he and his son Tyler rescued me from losing the missing ring, showing Emily the ring after returning home, when I saw the expression on her face. I went to find the ring because I could see the smile. "



No comments:
Post a Comment